- †o be a spiritual home where people are encouraged and expected to hear from God and to follow Him daily in holiness of life.
- †o be in covenantal relationships where faithfulness to the covenant is given a very high value.
- †o be committed to prayer and intercession for the salvation of the lost and the transformation of all those who come to Christ.
- †o be zealous and intentional in church planting and mission.
- †o be apostolic in nature - raising up, training and mentoring leaders, and as spiritual parents, to leave a legacy for the next generation.
- †o be committed to an evangelical, Anabaptist perspective that seeks Spirit-filled empowerment for living and for building biblically faithful, Spirit-filled,
Christ-centered networks and congregations.